Second Skin Audio

Yes, I'm new, but i could use some help. 1997 silverado crew cab sub install.

hey around here, people just put the subs in the bed ported into the cab. its like 300 bucks for the cut out and boot

i'd hate to ee what the end result looks like, honestly for 300 bucks i would expect the cutthough to be a halfassjob considering all the work to do a quality job with it

hey around here, people just put the subs in the bed ported into the cab. its like 300 bucks for the cut out and boot

i'd hate to ee what the end result looks like, honestly for 300 bucks i would expect the cutthough to be a halfassjob considering all the work to do a quality job with it

Actually, I have a question for Ray (?) or anyone else that has built "walk throughs"  before.  Are they obscenely loud outside the cab?  I mean,  are the subs just poundin away back there in the bed for the whole block to hear,  even when you don't want them to?  If you have a ported box with ports going through into cab,  or the box edge goes threw into cab,  is the part of the box thats left in the bed gonna be rediculous?  Like as loud as just a sealed box bangin away back there?