Jump to content

My Cute Friends Ass ... Rebound Thread For All Fat/ugly Thread


Recommended Posts

Posted

damn perverts

21 User(s) are reading this topic (6 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

15 Members: wrathchild281, hzsogood, 07sOnAtA sp.ed, B slaps yo mama, dr.db, rusty959, etaks_crew, WickeD, f3rr3t, Bigg Boy, babyjoker, fl905e, whatdabuck, BFB, loud1500

:blink:

** in with the new**96 grand am GT 2- dc lv 3 12'smemphis mc1000d145.3@46 hz** out with old**96 Grand am GT12w71000/1 143.6 @ 46 hz on the new TLhttp://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=av1023dc4.jpg

Posted

myspace ass? let me see what I got.

Back when I had truckshwag so old and posably repeats lol

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Part owner of Built2Rail Magazine

Posted Image

Some random met on the beach

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I have a broken hard drive with more :(

Posted

Much needed after that horrid experience yall put me through :wub::wub:

I wanted a good entry level system...Kenwood KVT-512 7 inch touch screen.Went with alpine... 2 Type R 15's @ 4ohms powered by 2 MRP-M1000 amps, dual 2 farad caps, Type R 6x9's and 5x1/4's, Optima battery and HO Alt soon to come. All in the back off my 03 Pontilac bonneville. Simple but effective.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 589 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...