Sundown Audio

Amp(s) for the BTLs...Help me pick

Ernesto

I can see the whole chart....8000rms at 1ohm w/ 14.4v....9400rms at 1ohm w/ 18v....2ohm bridged 13,500rms w/ 14.4v.....2ohm bridged 18,200rms w/ 18v...that's what he was talking about

Sounds really good to me...I don't know about you guys

me too. Im assuming those bridged specs are with 2 amps strapped together? But I got a question; i thought they were master/slave able. Meaning u can have 2 of em with a 1ohm load each and set the gains on the master amp and it will automatically set it for the other one. What is the fuse rating one it? For $2600 its a winner.

00114-1.jpgTEAM MechMan Alternators

http://video.snoopdan.com/teamdailyforum/v...wtopic.php?t=63

This is the link that will show the whole thing if some of u guys cant see it like me. Looks good be I really think that 13500rms@2ohm at 14.4v bridged is with 2 amps together; I still would like to know if the master amp automatically slaves the other and what kinda fuse is recommended?  ;D this amp is sure to work ur subs overtime  :weight_lift:

00114-1.jpgTEAM MechMan Alternators

thats one bad ass amp!!!

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Got $1,200.00 for amp(s)...Not enough for my setup but the new power acoustik that claims to do 4200rms @ 1ohm seems to be the best option for now (being new amps)..Two of them for four BTLs...Then get another two in the future.

Also considering four PA A3000dbs

Anybody else suggest any thing for four BTLs around $1,200 to work with (no more than $1,200)...Want to  order amps tomorrow or asap.

Ehh screw it...

Going to go ahead and order two of the SL 5500d, new power acoustik amps... They claim to do 4200rms so hopefully they're like the pa a3000db and can do what they claim to do and take a beating like the a3000d can too.

Also ordering a few HC600 batteries...that way I can get started on the building part...What's left after that is wiring  :calm:

http://video.snoopdan.com/teamdailyforum/v...wtopic.php?t=63

This is the link that will show the whole thing if some of u guys cant see it like me. Looks good be I really think that 13500rms@2ohm at 14.4v bridged is with 2 amps together; I still would like to know if the master amp automatically slaves the other and what kinda fuse is recommended?  ;D this amp is sure to work ur subs overtime  :weight_lift:

cant wait to get mine.

Archived