I've had a few Glocks and never had good luck with any of them. out of the 4 I've had 3 had feeding issues. I'll stick with my Ruger KP-90 :) out of approx. 5000 rnds never once has it jammed, and only failed to fire one time, due to a bad primer and it was inexpensive

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

• 1 month later...

Speaking from personal experience. I would go with the Springfield XD. 2 major reasons. They have a great warranty/customer support system.2, The grips on the Xd are much more comfortable all in all it makes for a much nicer and more well rounded gun. I would suggest the 4 inch service model if you are looking for the light comfortable shooting pistol that is easily concealable for personal protection if need be. I carry 2 of them under my T-shirt in shoulder holsters comfortably and you cant even tell im packing a weapon at all let alone 2 of them.

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

me personally i dont like glock reason being im a small guy and i dont like not having that natural aiming feeling Springfield and my personal fav Taurus have as soon as i draw from my shoulder harness im pointed right where i want to shoot and not to high u should get a feel for whats comfortable for u and make ya choice from that. Glock is a good gun dont get me wrong but its all personal preference.

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

• 2 weeks later...

i have 2 Springfield xd 40 cals going on 4 years and never had a problem with them. my babies

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Archived