Need Help Getting Rid Of Hum And Alt Whine

Alright, Ive tried everything that I can think of and need help getting rid of the alt whine and the hum like the buzzing sound that it makes also. When I turn off the radio it still makes the hum/buzz for a second and makes a pop noise when turning off. Ive checked all the grounds for the amps they are good good. Everythings tight, Front batt's grounds are good, I even have a second one I had made another ground for the front battery's negative a while ago and it got rid of the problem but have no idea what to do now. Anyone have an idea? I tried searching and dident find any info.

Tired something I had found, Disconnecting the RCA's and turning the stereo and the system on and it does not do it along with revving the engine. Headunit? I have a good headunit ground already checked and redid it.

check your rcas with a ohm meter make sure all power wires are away from the rcas. take a small gauge wire and run it from the chassis of the deck and run it to the chassis of the amp. If the powered out put leads for the deck are not being used make sure there not touching each other or grounding out. Try a new power source for the deck.

Paul I'm sure you already know this but your not trying to pull to much current or run to many batteries are ya?

I can only think of a current draw issue.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Archived