Sundown Audio

Audioque Amps

audioman21

from the knowledge that i've learned here over the last month or 2, AudioQue is VERY good, there AMP's are top notch for their price range, and offer stable power even @ 1ohm. I am waiting for AudioQue to get another shipment of AQ2200D amp, which should be in the next 4-7weeks, and their new AQ4x90 amp. I believe there AMPS are money well spent.

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

good to know, around xmas I was gonna get the 1200 watt amp, but Ive been waiting for the right time to buy the bigger 2200w amp, now they have a 4channel? Iamma go to thier website check this out

Edit::::

Holy sht, a big hitter amp for $679 or somethin???

niceeee... 3500rms @1ohm... They need a 100x2 or 150x2 amp now to complete thier line up

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived