Who BANGS harder?

From what I know atleast down here in Miami every thing starting from High school is competition...If some one has a loud system, some one will try to be louder..

Ex: I had two 15" L7s in a special box of course ;) and was the loudest.

Friend decided to get four 12" L7s in his avalanche but still didn't get louder.

Another friend then got one 18" RE MT and never metered it but it felt slightly louder inside of his car than mine.

Sold my system and got four 15" L7s... and people were impressed.

Finally decided to go all out with the BTLs and that's where im at now.

In the mean time there's other people in school working on their shit to. One kid is getting two 12" Solo Xs, another four 15" L7s, and another two 18" Solo Xs.

I think just by pointing out what we got in our school you can see that Miami has some pretty loud systems. :lol

yeh there is also a truck running around with 9 15" MTX 9500's powered by 3 autotek 4000.1's in a wall. Another van with 6 15" H2's in south Florida. ALOT of trucks with 2 18" solo-x's from what I've seen on the net and in person at shows and etc. I love south Florida. And tomorrow imma hit up the eastcoastryders show and then i can show you some pics of some real heavyhitters in FL.

2006 Impala setupkenwood kdc-x789Pioneer 6.5'skicker 850.4pa a3000db @.351 18" BTL

SACRAMNETO FOR THE MUTHA FKIN KILL!

IMO

and Iam from San Jose orginally, just moved out here, and everyone is in to thier systems. And there are hella shows here, but not everyone wants to compete in DBDrag, and that alot of times involves haveing 1 dedicated car for competing

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

id go with FL. i attended WF this year for the first time and some of the loudest bassracers were from FL...like Tommy with HoProblems, and Pipo...just to name a couple.

i was standing about 2feet away from tommy's truck when he cracked his windshield and got to sit inside of pipo's truck...and words cant even begin to describe how loud and low their shit is... :^

i likes me some audio stuff...

I seen this Acura Integra putting up decent numbers in cali in Bassrace.  :innocent:

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/