Second Skin Audio

15" Fi Bl Vs 15" Rockford Fosgate T1

well i have come to realize that im not going to be able to fit the 18" Q in my car so.. i now have 2 subs i would like to purchase to put in my car but dont know what one would be better. i have a 200 amp alt and would like to know....

15" Fi BL with amp (not sure what amp give me ideas please?)

15" Rockford fosgate T1 with amp ( not sure on amp need suggestions)

what do u guys think? what would be better and louder?

BL 15" No doubt. Get an amp that pushes between 1000-1500 rms & you'll slam. Make sure you have at least 3 cubes to play around with FYI

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

I say the BL because you can get a sub that can handle more power for about the same price. It really depends on the setup though on which would get louder. Both are good subs. I ran my bls on a RF T10001bd each. My BLs are for sell if you're interested!!! :D

Edited by j_black10

AudioControl
Rockford Fosgate
XSPower

a9cb521a-b3b0-4848-8950-41c45879dd3f_zps

Your box for the BL 15 should be 2.8-4CuFT, tuned to 30-37Hz according to Fi's website.... Why is it though, that when ever someone asks a question like, "Should I get a BL, or a MMats dreadnught 15 for example, the replies always seem to say, "JUST GET A BTL" Why dont the BL's get any love? I have 2 18" BL's setting in there box next to me, and there beasts. I could have gotten the BTL's sure, but I couldn't afford to buy an amp to power them effectively.

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

BL all the way man. Both are nice subs but the BL will do wonders. Get the bish fully loaded and you can push 1600-1800 and the shit will sound amazing with the highs and snag some decent lows too.

what do you have to click on the menu in order to get it fully loaded?jsut click everything or what?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.