I work as a Sound Tech for Six Flags Discovery Kingdom Vallejo and dug up some old shots i thought i'd share. sorry for the bad quality!!

JBLs

jbl.jpg

suspenedjbl.jpg

Other JBLs (EONs)

WorkAudio8.jpg

SUBWOOFERS

zach2.jpg

truck.jpg

"Portable" sound booth used for the Live and Local Shows.

WorkAudio.jpg

WorkAudio5.jpg

WorkAudio6.jpg

WorkAudio7.jpg

This years Fright fest Haunted Houses should be LOUD!!!

~16 speakers w/2 subs per house

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

btw i'll be offering up Six Flags tickets in a few months or so.

havent decided if i'm going to let them go to SMD members for free or trade for audio *MuHahahaha* i'll have 7 soon, and another 7 on the 1st of August

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:

i'm trying to convince Jeff (Entertainment Manager) that because we cannot "touch" the guests physically the best way to scare the shit outa them is a shitload of sub power to "punch" them with pressure. ^_^ i've got the speaker layout of the last years house around here somewhere.

-Drew

uhoh_45 said:

i'm trying to convince Jeff (Entertainment Manager) that because we cannot "touch" the guests physically the best way to scare the shit outa them is a shitload of sub power to "punch" them with pressure. ^_^ i've got the speaker layout of the last years house around here somewhere.

-Drew

Anyone else hear that brown note?

shieeet at universal in orlando for halloween horor nights they had a hauted house that had a few feet of foam that you walk through and people were touching my legs. And in another one theres a girl under the stairs that you go down sticking her hand out.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

damn those sound like some bad ass haunted houses.

the coolest one i ever went to had a wierd twist. at the very end there was all this religious find the path through god stuff. dont get me wrong im down with G-O-D but it kinda ruined the mood. but anyhoo ask chicken to borrow his towers that'll give em that "punch" kimbo style

i've been in a "haunted house" in an old bunker underground in germany. NO rules anything goes your just fighting your way out the back.

-Drew

uhoh_45 said: