Brother Is A Crying Lil Bitch

well theres 2 sides to every story so im kinda wondering what your brothers side of the story is. If every thing you say is true I would bug the living shit out of every second of his life. Shit like this is easy if you have a strong will. play six degrees of separation. Every time some one or your brother says some thing relate it to how he stole your shit. When he talks to you reply to him about him steeling your shit. never let him forget that your furious and he should feel guilty. Every time you walk past him ask him repeatedly were your shit is. Just act like hes not there ask "weres my charm" when he replys with some thing other than the answer say again "wheres my charm" when he says something again thats not the answer say again "weres my charm" If he asks your mom for $ say "no $ for charm thief's!" Keep it in tangible fragment sentences. "why you steel charm" "why you steel charm" "why you steel charm" make it so every times hes around you he cant think of nothing but the theft of the charm. Never divert from talking about the charm. If you need some thing from him like a ride say "can you give me a ride? Its the least you can do sins you stole my charm" Come up with a pet name for him like "charm thief" So if hes in the shitter you knock on the door and say "Is the charm thief in there I got drop a deuce" then when he gets out the bath room and walks pass you say "some things missing.... Oh yea my charm!" You'll crack him after a few days garateed. Or he will move out and never speak to you again. ether way you win :)

lol holy fuckin shit

that reminds me of ths video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCcCzj_yRtk

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

ok, he's home he told me he chucked it in the pond, u should of seen the look on his face when he saw how pissed i was... he gave it back to me in a heart beat... i was rdy to break his fucking door down...

well he made the right decision.... i'll end up giving him money for the bottle when i can afford it.

sorry to dissappoint no blood was shed today cuz he made the right decision.

but omg, i almost lost it for a second.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

ok, he's home he told me he chucked it in the pond, u should of seen the look on his face when he saw how pissed i was... he gave it back to me in a heart beat... i was rdy to break his fucking door down...

well he made the right decision.... i'll end up giving him money for the bottle when i can afford it.

sorry to dissappoint no blood was shed today cuz he made the right decision.

but omg, i almost lost it for a second.

He wouldn't have had time to pull it out of his pocket.

He, however, would have time to pick up some teeth afterwards.

/E-Thug Trash Talk

he locked his door because he left it in his room, he closed the door and told me he threw it in the pond, that's where i almost lost it than i realized he wouldn't actually do it so he gave it back, i told him im sick of this shit and he's been doing it my whole life and he was just like yah, what ever blah blah blah.

i'm sleeping with it in from now on.

sorry to dissappoint anyone nobody got hurt.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

after only reading the first post you HAD to know what i was gonna say.

your a grown ass man, move the hell out. Be the king of your own castle. Problem solved :D

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

after only reading the first post you HAD to know what i was gonna say.

your a grown ass man, move the hell out. Be the king of your own castle. Problem solved :D

Thats what im saying find a better job Twigs what is this charm you speak of anyway on a side note if I was your parents I would have kicked both your asses out by now

Thats what im saying find a better job Twigs what is this charm you speak of anyway on a side note if I was your parents I would have kicked both your asses out by now

well, you sure would be a bad parent lol.

parents arent gonna kick us out until were ready to support our selves.

both have new cars and have to pay for them.

i love my job regardless of the pay/stress I don't wanna start somewhere new and be at the bottom.

the charm is a 10k gold hatchetman.

can't find it anywhere, and it's old.

i've had it since i was 16.

im not gonna move out of the house until i'm finished with my education.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

well, you sure would be a bad parent lol.

parents arent gonna kick us out until were ready to support our selves.

both have new cars and have to pay for them.

i love my job regardless of the pay/stress I don't wanna start somewhere new and be at the bottom.

the charm is a 10k gold hatchetman.

can't find it anywhere, and it's old.

i've had it since i was 16.

im not gonna move out of the house until i'm finished with my education.

Actually I would be a parent that doesnt put up with shit like that your like 21 there are alot of jobs out there that are easy to get that pay much better here in Indiana you could get into a pipe fitter apprenticeship at 18 years old right out of highschool and make 18 an hour if you lost that charm im sure ebay or Hottopic would have one just like it

Archived