Sundown Audio Nightshades 3000 Watts

yo man..... when ur subs hit the 1st note of "white girl" the second time, it looks like a fucking grizzle bear is trying its abosolute hardest to claw, kick, and bite its way outta the trunk. its absolutely ridiculous. just to let you know, you have inspired my next build of 2x 12x hdcs on their 2x 2200d amps.

unless i can get 4x subs from sum1 else on here :D

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

yo man..... when ur subs hit the 1st note of "white girl" the second time, it looks like a fucking grizzle bear is trying its abosolute hardest to claw, kick, and bite its way outta the trunk. its absolutely ridiculous. just to let you know, you have inspired my next build of 2x 12x hdcs on their 2x 2200d amps.

Hot damn 148 at the headrest. insane man. Im hoping to pull those numbers once I get my other BTL and gp3000d in. very nice on the sunroof too lol

Parents look pretty pissed.

got to see this thing at the meca event he was talking about.....crazy ass flex, vids do it no justice....and the excursion on those subs is rediculous....makes me look forward to installing mine!! damn nice score!!

i likes me some audio stuff...

Posted Image

Priceless.

yo man... his parents look piss as hell... i cant wait to get my new Honda Accord... ill show him whos boss... hehehe http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Chariot.gif

well i was testing today and i did a 148.5 @34hz and my sun roof broke..

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

HOLY SHIT MAN LMAO :clapping:

2003 Grand AM GTELECTRICAL SYSTEMAlternatorstockBatteryFront s3400back d3100Wireinglots of 0gaHEAD UNITpionner 7500xSPEAKERS(4)Prv 6mb200(2)prv 10mr1000AMPLIFIRLS(1)Zxi80.4(2)Brx1200.4SUBWOOFER(2) MTX 9500BOX3.41 cuft 63sq port 34hzLINKSYoutube.com/reggieb198895

hey volvo man is there a specific reason you have ur subs firing into your car? i heard that subs get louder when they are facing back towards the trunk in a trunk car.

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Chariot.gif

you could tell from the video that the subs have mad excursion....I think I'll get some nightshades lol

Does anyone know how the nightshades perform in a box with low tuning....say 30-ish hz?

Archived