Jvc Kd-avx1 Install *pics*

ok so this is my first time messin wit a head unit. all i can say is holy shit. too many connectors and adapters that dont fit. *headache* but i got it done and it worx great so im happy.

onto the pics.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

For those that expect people on forums to walk u step by step through an install, i have one pic for u

KD-AVX1 manual and the mustang manual. learn to use them ;)

Posted Image

Soldered and shrink tubed

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ignore the wires i gotta find a cover for that hole where my cd player used to be

Posted Image

Posted Image

so yea there it is. im happy. i still gotta get used to it but thatll come soon enough,

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Good to see you got it installed but it looks like the white wire isnt completely covered by the shrink tube

x2

maybe get a small piece of abs to fill that hole............ a flush mount stinger meter would look good there

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

That white wire is just a speaker wire. As long as it's not touching anything (looks at though it's all plastic in there) he should be fine. One thing I'd do if I was you is I get that 3/4" heat shrink and run all my wires through it and then shrink them all together so you've got one cable from the headunit then your different RCA's. Makes hooking things up to the RCA's a lot easier because you don't have to fish through wires. Just make sure if you do this all your connections are secure and no bare wires to short each other out.

HU: JVC KD-AVX1Speakers: Stock BlazerSub: 2 Mass Destruction Car Audio Sidewinder 12"Amp: Orion HCCA-D1200 @ 1ohm (600 RMS)Box: 3.0 cubes tuned to 35

Good to see you got it installed but it looks like the white wire isnt completely covered by the shrink tube

what did you use to shrink it? you should go back and fix that white wire

i actually fixed that this morning. last night i was tired and decided to leave it but this mornin i said alright ima fix it. i cut the solder re stripped it and covered it up again.

and i used a heat gun to shrink it.

audiobahn i wish i had some shrinktube that size but i dont. its a good idea though. i used zip ties to hold everything together.

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

x2

maybe get a small piece of abs to fill that hole............ a flush mount stinger meter would look good there

i cant find anything to put in that hole.

i feel like a noob but wuts abs? and where can i get it?

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

i actually fixed that this morning. last night i was tired and decided to leave it but this mornin i said alright ima fix it. i cut the solder re stripped it and covered it up again.

and i used a heat gun to shrink it.

audiobahn i wish i had some shrinktube that size but i dont. its a good idea though. i used zip ties to hold everything together.

you can get a shrink wrap kit from walmart or autozone for a few bucks and it comes with a bunch of different size shrink tubes

i cant find anything to put in that hole.

i feel like a noob but wuts abs? and where can i get it?

http://sonicelectronix.com/item_6747_Plast...+20-+x+15-.html
you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Archived