Sonic Electronix

yea thanks man but i cant fit that box i got a trunk. anywayz what type of electrical are you running because im having a hard time finding a good alt/ alts for my integra.

2 18'' fi btls fully loaded

2 sundown saz 3000d

1 iraggi 200 amp alt

3 powermaster 3100d series batts

11.75 cuft wall after displacement tuned to 31.08 hz

Iraggi 180 amp alt, stinger 700 up front, 2 kinetic 2400's in the rear, big 3 done with 1/0. 2 runz of 1/0 from thefront to the rear, and we are not done with the electrical yet, gonna be adding 2 more 2400's down the road

wow thats crazy it seems way smaller man. will i see good performance out of the larger box because that 12cubes is literally pushing it (i have trunk not hatch but it is a 4dr with seats removed.now that i think about it ima stick with the 2 18's.

maybee, maybee not.

its hard to say,with that much power I would do about 10 cubes after displacement, but thats me, someone else may say otherwise or do something differrent, but after doing that install, and seeing the results, I would do it agian, it did break out of the 149.9 bassrace class :good:

heres kinda what im looking at.

boxez9.png

but basically its different sizes due to fat part being front where seat is at widest and third part is getting right up to trunk not as much difference as shown in picture just 2 second rough sketch and last smaller part is where it will enter the trunk a little bit under rear deck. Oh i am planning on getting one 200 amp iraggi alt right now with a 15.6 mla module. i was wondering how your voltage is with those 2 t4000 they look like.

Edited by Krice420

2 sundown saz 3000d

1 iraggi 200 amp alt

Take a picture please of your car gutted, I had to step that box I built, it shouldnt be a problem as long as its strong

seeing how yours is a 4 door, I would imagine it has more than 12 cubes for a wall, are you sure your measuring correctly or figuring your cubic feet correctly, Im pretty positive I could get more than 12cubes for a wall in that integra I did, but yours is differrent, I need to see a pic.

ill have to post pics of the car tomorrow because i still have the bottem part of seat left in but now that i dont have to squeeze out more space it should make my box identical to yours just a wall with port in front and i might not have to take the bottem portion of seat out.

Edited by Krice420

2 sundown saz 3000d

1 iraggi 200 amp alt

i just wanted a little extra because ive always heard that the lows are are a little better with a larger box.

for the most part this is true, but with that much power, you risk over excurting the woofer and trust me you dont want that to happen, that car in the vid plays the lows very well.