Sundown Audio

Nitro Amps

E-Train

I will probably end up getting either the Nitro, or the BI, but it's nopt permanent i will prolly use one or the other for maybe a month then turn right around and sell it to some lil kid in highschool for 50 bucks more than i paid for it

I just wont be able to afford the RF or the Alpine, for a while so thats why ill just use the Nitro or the BI temporarily till i come across a little more cash

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

I will probably end up getting either the Nitro, or the BI, but it's nopt permanent i will prolly use one or the other for maybe a month then turn right around and sell it to some lil kid in highschool for 50 bucks more than i paid for it

I just wont be able to afford the RF or the Alpine, for a while so thats why ill just use the Nitro or the BI temporarily till i come across a little more cash

Don't waste your money.

Just cause they say they can do X amount of power doesn't mean they will. Hell just cause it has a 80 amp fuse doesn't mean it will pull that power.

Can I take Sony amp, paint it black, put a 4000w sticker on it with some big ass fuse on it and sell it to you?

If you want to waste a 100 bucks, then ship it out to me, I will roll it up and burn it lighting my bbq this weekend.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Man, every time i make one of these things to ask questions i end up feeling like a dumbass, guess ima just save up 600+ dollars and get a RF 2000.1bd

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

footer-fade.gif

Man, every time i make one of these things to ask questions i end up feeling like a dumbass, guess ima just save up 600+ dollars and get a RF 2000.1bd

That's the right idea there. You won't be disappionted with one of them.

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

Don't feel like a dumbass cause you asked. We'll point you mostly in the right direction. You would feel more like a dumbass if you were showin off yer brand new Nitro amp :good:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

lol thanks king, but someone told me to look into audioque or whatever amps, would they be good?

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

footer-fade.gif

Archived