Second Skin Audio

Btl Opinion

bill

escalade

i did a 148.8 at 30 hertz the temp has a lot to do with it it was hott as fuck i also did not run with my 50 hert port with that i think i could bassrace 149.9 with it right head unit/ the head unit i have now is a peace of shit...

So, even though you kept saying "Wait till Sat. for vid." you didn't touch at least 150?

So far your reasons are:

1. To hot

2. Shitty H/U

3. In a rush/forgot cam.

4. Wrong port

Derp.

So, even though you kept saying "Wait till Sat. for vid." you didn't touch at least 150?

So far your reasons are:

1. To hot

2. Shitty H/U

3. In a rush/forgot cam.

4. Wrong port

no reasons i dont give a Fu@k if u dont belive me, my shit beats hard and low. sure there are many people out here killin me but that's cool.

just keep in mind we're not out to tear you apart- but you started the thread claiming BIG numbers on LOTS of power and some members on the forum are not afraid to expose any "exaggerations"

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

no reasons i dont give a Fu@k if u dont belive me, my shit beats hard and low. sure there are many people out here killin me but that's cool.

shit thats all that matters bro, if you enjoy it then fuck what it hits on the meter.

sundown? it rated at 1500...

mmatts juggernaut

DC Level 5

all i can think of off the tope of my dome

and i bet u didnt know that the juggernaut is too huh?

I have about 10140 total watt's from both amps strapped...

i have a 92001 and a 4001d the 92001 is birth sheet a 4740 watt's

you cant have 2 different amps strapped. btw, in your myspace pix, you only have the te4001d.

and i call bs on the birthsheet of the said 92001. ive never seen an amp bench almost 2000 watts more than rated power. mine was benched at 3829 btw.

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Archived