1929 Mercedes-Benz kit car install

here is a kit car i did its a 1929 benz kit car its owned by a older white guy and when he came to my shop he wanted to get his guts done at first then he told me how he was tired of all there young bucks rollin up beside him blasting their music drowning out his old ass tape player so we hooked em up like this benzinstall1tw5.jpgbenzinstall5kn7.jpgbenzinstall2mg0.jpgbenzinstall3lj4.jpgbenzinstall4xe9.jpgbenzinstall6xa0.jpgbenzinstall7wx8.jpgbenzgd4.jpgi really tried to get him to let me hide that amp on top of the box or atleast let me sink it in the box but thats the way he wanted it so thats the way he got it the box we built has two RF 10's fireing down with two RF 8's and two RF 6X9's on top and trust me its plenty LOUD cuz its all out in tha open he was really happy with it

I wouldn't touch that car...I would have left it completely stock like I got it in 1929 but oh well

man its a kit car a fiberglass body put on a pinto frame and jus to make sure u read it a PINTO frame LOL but it does look good for what it is a local restoration shop told us that it was the best kit car he has ever seen

Oh.........in that case,it looks damn good.

x2... I just went straight to the pics and didn't read much.

alot of people do that and then make comments on the post that dont make any sense that kinda bothers me but im slowly gettin over it LOL

LOL my bad man...I love pics so I had to scroll down and take a look...Especially being a 1929 Benz