Jump to content

I might just have meade....


Recommended Posts

Posted

Im still tryin to figure out how the box would be. to have enough room to mount that many subs and too have enough air space i jus dont see it. 

IMG_0089.jpg
Posted

He wouldn't...that's the point we were making....He's all talk.

:W:

Ok man....that's like the 8th or 9th single smiley post I've seen you make in the last 2 days. That shit is annoying as hell. Grow up and stop worrying about your post count.....that's all that single smiley response is good for anyways. If you have an intelligent reply...please, by all means post it up here. If not....just go about your way to the next topic. I've seen others say this is annoying, so just stop already before someone starts deleting your BS posts and you have a meltdown cause your post count is cut in half.

    Have a nice night...................

Posted

He wouldn't...that's the point we were making....He's all talk.

:W:

Ok man....that's like the 8th or 9th single smiley post I've seen you make in the last 2 days. That shit is annoying as hell. Grow up and stop worrying about your post count.....that's all that single smiley response is good for anyways. If you have an intelligent reply...please, by all means post it up here. If not....just go about your way to the next topic. I've seen others say this is annoying, so just stop already before someone starts deleting your BS posts and you have a meltdown cause your post count is cut in half.

    Have a nice night...................

x2. ive noticed.
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg
Guest MegaloManiac
Posted

I know it might be annoying. shz I do it to sometimes but usally just so I don't have to type "x2"

He's  an ROE kid btw I expected it honestly...

Posted

Sometimes ain't so bad....but it's the same thing over and over from him. Dude had like 400 posts in 2 or 3 days. Ain't no tellin how many of them were single responses like that one.

Posted

I know it might be annoying. shz I do it to sometimes but usally just so I don't have to type "x2"

He's  an ROE kid btw I expected it honestly...

any of them i see that are blatently just a pot just to post are deleted so post all you want

Posted

after im finished with my madden game i'll be deleting a bunch of bullshit post that i see, im just preoccupied ATM

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 2987 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...