where are the vids of this thing man?????????????????????????????????? http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif

where are the vids of this thing man?????????????????????????????????? http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif

hmmmm...i just ordered 2 D5100 powermaster batteries :)

:) got some batteries ordered FINALLY (thanks mechman :)) when they get here, ima put em on a nice lil trickle charge and install em and see how my voltage stands from there. hopefully much better lol

• 2 weeks later...

will do! gotta send one amp in for repair. should have my last battery in by then and all my wires ran through. finally got my clamp meter to get my box rise too and all that jazz. might get a line driver as well if i cant get a new cd player soon

Coming along nicely. Have you worked out the amount of cone area you have? ...Another thing what finish is that on your box; it looks killer man.

Loudness is no substitute for musicianship, and partial deafness is no badge of honor. I was once able to hear this advice.

Build Log>>>

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...pid=672024&

New Build

Believe in the order

thanks man :) my cone area is around 1230 sq inches to 1607 sq inches. kinda a big difference, but that's the difference between 3.5" and 4" lol. so somewhere in that range. and the fabric is a butter suede. i have black in the port, and the beauty panels will have black on it as well. there was a chunk that got ripped off from when i tried screwing in a sub lol. so i need to patch that up sometime

vids...soon as i get my amp back i hope lol. one thing after another. but at least i have my batteries now :) so i hope to have my third one installed by then and my extra wire ran through to the back batt. as long as my alt doesnt go out again...i should be good :)

thanks man :) my cone area is around 1230 sq inches to 1607 sq inches. kinda a big difference, but that's the difference between 3.5" and 4" lol. so somewhere in that range. and the fabric is a butter suede. i have black in the port, and the beauty panels will have black on it as well. there was a chunk that got ripped off from when i tried screwing in a sub lol. so i need to patch that up sometime

vids...soon as i get my amp back i hope lol. one thing after another. but at least i have my batteries now :) so i hope to have my third one installed by then and my extra wire ran through to the back batt. as long as my alt doesnt go out again...i should be good :)

boo for no vids

i was supposed to be in the shower 20 mins ago i stayed reading this looking for vids. now ima be late

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooo

2015 Chevy Sonic

CTX65cs - Image Dynamics 6.5" front

CTX65 - Image Dynamics 6.5" rear

Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.3
Rockford Fosgate PBR300x4
Sundown SAE-600D

Sundown SD3-10

hahahahaha sorry man! when i get my amp back, i should have my third battery in and wires ran to it in the back. and i'll get to use my new clamp meter and tune it RIGHT. then we'll see what happens :)

Archived