Sundown Audio

New Amplifier

+ZER0Hz+

dude your E-Thugery doesnt scare me, and Bra, I would say anything to your face, Im not scared of anyone but the man himself, since you really dont like it here, Im gonna just go ahead and help you out abit.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lol:

Gettim David. LOL

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

did you just say power acoustik and rockford are knock offs of each other? and youre going to work for best buy? WOW

no, i said each series of the KOLE amplifiers is a copy of another product. I in no way implied a connection between rockford and power acoustik.

Current Setup:

Factory HU with LOC

mids/highs-Insignia components

Sub- E8 in bass tube

Amp- sae-1200d

Show Setup:

HU-Sony MEX-1HD (brings massive respect for sony)

fronts - Infinity Kappa perfect comps

rears- Infinity Kappa coax

mid/high amp - Autotek 5600

Subs - 2 RE SE 15's

Sub Amps - 2xSAE-1200D

Box - 5cubes sealed

Wire- Lots of Knu 1/0

SECOND SKIN

we'll he doesnt like it here, so I made it easy for him not to come back, the guy obviously doesnt know what he is talking about.............. trying to school me on SoundStream is like trying to school the fat kid about food, I wont lie and say I know everything about them, but I have been a hardcore fan of them since 1991, hell I went to the factory in Folsom Ca in 1992, Im betting the guy doesnt even know that soundstream is no longer thier own company, the original guys closed up shop and sold the name to Power Acoustic....

lol missed the fun :spiteful:

Alright, now that we've established what brands are knockoffs of what, then how bout some suggestions for my power/price range that could do me better than the kenwood.

I'm willing to go up to $240

not sure you really gotta shop around. I think we have a used kenwood at the shop i can probably get you for a decent price.

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

I didnt follow this thread for 2 days and all I can say is............wow.

That guy was a total asshole and deserved what he got.

I do believe he said something to the extent of "Your arguing with me about car audio. You must be bored." Not to criticize, but David, I'd have banned him right there, because he does not belong to a (hmm lemme think about this....) CAR AUDIO forum.

Im pretty sure that he's prolly looking at this right now, so Im'a gonna put it like this:

Thanks for taking this WAYYY offtopic, asshole.

[/OFFTOPIC]

OK. Now that that's out of my system...

--I heard somewhere that a certain hifonics line should be avoided at all costs... clarify for my por favor!

--What about Memphis amps? I like their speakers, and a Mojo or LVS might be in my near future... But thats offtopic again.

--How bout some like underground companies, like, how nobody knows (around here) about Fi, RE, DC, etc.

2009 VW Rabbit 2-Door:

Pioneer AVH-X1600DVD

Kicker CX600.1 (Kicker "Certified" 638wrms@2ohm)

NVX VCW124 @2 Ohm, ~1.25 ft^3 Sealed box

Stock Doors; (4) 6.5's, (2) 4's, (4) 1" Tweets

Owner/Founder of RT Photography

Canon Traitor who moved to Fujifilm

Archived