Second Skin Audio

Soundstream T 4

okay so i have a pair of 2 15 inch soundstream t4 subwoofers.now a ported box dosent fit in my trunk so the next best thing would have to be a sealed but i dont know what would happen if i did that i mean would they blow quicker or what and i just dont want to mess them up since on their website gives me no clue on if i can do that or no?.any one have any suggestions on if i should do it or sell them and get 12's instead?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

anybody help a brother out?

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

you could either build the box in the trunk or sell them and get 12s. what kind of car do you have?

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

you could either build the box in the trunk or sell them and get 12s. what kind of car do you have?

i have a pontiac grand prix 2001 and i dont really know if building a box will make it perform good with the subs and also let alone with a sealed box but im running out of ideas now.

How come you cant fit a ported box in a grand prix, you should have plenty of room. I wouldnt get rid of the 15s, also soundstream does not have sealed enclosure specs on these models. I suggest measuring youre trunk and see what you have to work with. You can work with these subs in a ported enclosure anywhere from 5-10 cu.ft depending on power application. I will however see if they will sound good in a sealed enclosure and what size.

L0WT0N3Z Audio

How come you cant fit a ported box in a grand prix, you should have plenty of room. I wouldnt get rid of the 15s, also soundstream does not have sealed enclosure specs on these models. I suggest measuring youre trunk and see what you have to work with. You can work with these subs in a ported enclosure anywhere from 5-10 cu.ft depending on power application. I will however see if they will sound good in a sealed enclosure and what size.

when i tried a pre fab one it didnt fit .and i was planning on using a hifonics brutus 1606 on them but it came to a halt since the pre fab box didnt fit.so then how much would it cost to build me a box for the two 15's?and the other reason is that the opening of the trunk isnt that big so i couldent fit the box to GO IN.

when i tried a pre fab one it didnt fit .and i was planning on using a hifonics brutus 1606 on them but it came to a halt since the pre fab box didnt fit.so then how much would it cost to build me a box for the two 15's?and the other reason is that the opening of the trunk isnt that big so i couldent fit the box to GO IN.

Build it inside of the trunk.

take outthe back seat slide the box in, put your seats back?? just an Idea

hmmm i dont knwo about that one dont really have that good of patience to do that

Build it inside of the trunk.

if i could i would but since i have no good expierence on builing stuff cant really do it.

beside it's against my parole to use power tools lol j\k!