Columbus, Ohio Show

97Dime

ooooooh! if i'm rdy by then i'm gonna try to get off work and hit it up for sure!

the link says 27th? maybe i'm missin it cuz i'm tired...but if it is then i dont need to get off work. yay me! :)

Edited by ExpoSport

ooooooh! if i'm rdy by then i'm gonna try to get off work and hit it up for sure!

the link says 27th? maybe i'm missin it cuz i'm tired...but if it is then i dont need to get off work. yay me! :)

yeah its the 27th i was the one that was tired...lol

1999 Chevy Blazer 4 dr.

L5 Kicker 15"

Kicker 750.1

:sad: Damn now I'm more home sick. 80

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Cuase I don't live there anymore and want to move back around my buddies.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

i'll PM babyjoker about it. he lives around the dayton area, so not too far of a drive for him. and loud1500 if he wants to drive that far. he's not very active on the forum so i dno when he'll see it. might see him on the 20th tho if i can make it to that comp