Second Skin Audio

18" Fi Btl Gettin Stinky

well i was worth a shot....

thats how you learn, by making mistakes, everyone has made them.

tear it out, yank the rear seats and start over, this time give them around 12 cubes with that amount of power

12 cubes after displacement.

the subz should be fine as long as you didnt slinky a coil, I got redbarons 18s smelly a few times and they are fine.

question?

Did it hit at all? did you like the sound?

tear it out, yank the rear seats and start over, this time give them around 12 cubes with that amount of power

the subz should be fine as long as you didnt slinky a coil, I got redbarons 18s smelly a few times and they are fine.

question?

well after i fixed the ground problem it fu*kin hit like a sledge hammer they are great but like i said just the little smell i am haveing is whats got me

smdsigbannr4bx2.jpg

question?

yup thas my rule live and learn try and fail rather than fail to try at all

smdsigbannr4bx2.jpg

ohh he has, and Im sure he'll admit to it too, its just that you were kinda warned about it being to small, no worries, you'll get it going in the right direction Im sure.

ohh he has, and Im sure he'll admit to it too, its just that you were kinda warned about it being to small, no worries, you'll get it going in the right direction Im sure.

ya in about a month i will be doing the whole thing over n e way but god dam i love fi btl's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drinks:

smdsigbannr4bx2.jpg

ive made mistakes on my own boxes mainly tuning wrong but ive never even one time had anyone that knew what they were doing tell me somethign and not heed what they told me.

i still sometimes dont tighten a set screw all the way or forget fuses and stupid shit like that

my treos used to get stinky when they were in the gay box, but they're still fine, and i know your subs are better built than mine, so you might be alright

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details