Jump to content

Wtf Do You Do When You Can't Sleep?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I was actually downloadin a couple movies. I thought I was done untill I saw these brown honies and thought hmm, why not...I dont own any porn.... I got fucked but not in the way I wanted to. Had to reinstall vista ultimate and everything else. So here I am again lol.

No matter how hot she is, someone, somewhere, is sick of her shit.

99 Tahoe:

2-10" MA Audio

4-6.5" Kenwood door speakers

Total Amp

Sony HU

Posted

Think about nothing, take your mind off of everything and you should be able to fall asleep. When I have things on my mind I cant sleep

x2 man. but I mostly will just get on the laptop and start lookin at all the sexy audio equipment I want. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif and this smiley is the shit!

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Posted

The sad part is it happened on my 6 day old lap top :(

No matter how hot she is, someone, somewhere, is sick of her shit.

99 Tahoe:

2-10" MA Audio

4-6.5" Kenwood door speakers

Total Amp

Sony HU

Posted

i unblock the aribian ?spelling? people on my msn and have nuto 10+ people chats

Deleted, Don't want to sound racist

(No Offence not racist)

razor5070.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 758 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...