EricM9104 Posted July 9, 2008 Report Posted July 9, 2008 well? I can't fucking sleep..... need to be up at 7 and be at work by 9.... 3am now.... fuck. 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
Brick2560 Posted July 9, 2008 Report Posted July 9, 2008 I play video games or find some oh-so-simple yet addicting game to play. or I sit here in front of my computer, you also have the option of TV "Buy some shit, Build some shit, Bang some shit!" - Dr. DB Joe owns my soul. Refs: Duct_Tape123, Derrick824
EricM9104 Posted July 9, 2008 Author Report Posted July 9, 2008 tv sucks, lol. video games, i'll get sucked into the game and what feels like half an hour is more like 3 hours! 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
Brick2560 Posted July 9, 2008 Report Posted July 9, 2008 You know, awhile back they came up with an awesome creation, its called a clock "Buy some shit, Build some shit, Bang some shit!" - Dr. DB Joe owns my soul. Refs: Duct_Tape123, Derrick824
audiofanaticz Posted July 9, 2008 Report Posted July 9, 2008 go outside, start a fire, roast one or 2 drink some beer, and by the time the sun comes up Im ready to sleep
Charger Posted July 9, 2008 Report Posted July 9, 2008 Count bricks. Previous 150+ daily rides: Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470 2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4 x American Bass HD18 walled SMD - System of The Month August 2008 My Youtube Videos
lowblueranger Posted July 9, 2008 Report Posted July 9, 2008 Quit thinking about car audio and get laid! Alpine INA-W900 Rockford Fosgate Punch 200ix Rockford Fosgate power T1500-1 Sundown SA-10 x2 Focal 6x8's front Rockford Fosgate Power T1682 rear Rockford Fosgate and Stinger Wiring Powermaster D3400, S680
Forevrbumpn Posted July 9, 2008 Report Posted July 9, 2008 I was gonna say, watch a porn, beat off, and subconsciensly (sp) your mind is saying, "Okay, its now time for sleep" I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Decaf Posted July 9, 2008 Report Posted July 9, 2008 i use presciption sleep aids cause i got slight insomnia... can fall asleep but cant stay... my nights are roughly 4 hrs of sleep... yah! add a kid and im clinically crazy lol!! ive taken: benedryl lunesta aleve pm nyquil you name it ive taken it to sleep and the best medicine for lack of sleep is green
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.