Sonic Electronix

Hello, I need to do the Big 111 on a 2007 Chevy Cobalt, me and slim8605 popped the hood one day and the alternator is really hard to reach, looks like we have to take out a bunch of shit. Does any1 have any experience with doing the big 111 on a cobalt and lives around illinois? my zip code is 60404. The worse case Scenario is that I pay a shop to do it, but how much would they charge me? I'm available monday and tuesdays if some one wants to make the drive and help us out i'd appreciate it. I got a whole roll of 0 gauge wire and was going to buy a used Kinetic 2400.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

the big 3 is 3 wires. quite possibly the easiest thing to do in car audio. i'd be more concerned with your alt having a plastic plug housing some 8ga rather than not being able to reach it.

man up and get under the car.

[/discussion]

funk-o-meter.gifteamBNSpl.jpgfunk-o-meter.gif

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((in stereo)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

team audio thugz uuUhhHhhHhh. straight ghanxstuh since 2007.

the big 3 is 3 wires. quite possibly the easiest thing to do in car audio. i'd be more concerned with your alt having a plastic plug housing some 8ga rather than not being able to reach it.

man up and get under the car.

[/discussion]

i've never done anything like this to a car, and have no experience so how can I man up without assistance?

which is what i'm asking for.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

the big 3 is also the most asked question on audio forums outside of "which would be louder", "what's the best sub" -- meaning something as simple as a search will yeild some incredible results.

lazyness > j00

http://forum.sounddomain.com/ubbthreads.ph...ge/1#Post312025

funk-o-meter.gifteamBNSpl.jpgfunk-o-meter.gif

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((in stereo)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

team audio thugz uuUhhHhhHhh. straight ghanxstuh since 2007.

the big 3 is also the most asked question on audio forums outside of "which would be louder", "what's the best sub" -- meaning something as simple as a search will yeild some incredible results.

lazyness > j00

http://forum.sounddomain.com/ubbthreads.ph...ge/1#Post312025

lol if you don't have advice, or wish to help don't post.

and your link dont work.

and i've seen the Big 111 Tutorial.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

hey bro just be secure with everything with jakstands and etc..and get under the car...the "BIG III" is the easiest thing to do....all you have to do is just add a 1/0 of cables...and a 100 - 300 fuse if in case you do it wrong...and that's about it..if your scared to do it then just go get some 1 to do it for you or go to a shop or something..and be sure to have the money because their gonna charge you maybe more than $200....

Wow its one freakin wire that gos form your alt you your batt like deafy said stop looking at it from top and get down!!! Under that bish

Then the grounds your done

Man ive had to change my alt re do my big 3 30 mins befor qualifing at a show alt took a dump on the way up not hard APly yourself to getting the job done

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Wow its one freakin wire that gos form your alt you your batt like deafy said stop looking at it from top and get down!!! Under that bish

Then the grounds your done

Man ive had to change my alt re do my big 3 30 mins befor qualifing at a show alt took a dump on the way up not hard APly yourself to getting the job done

ok, i'll get ahold of slim and see wut we can do If we gotta do it from the bottom than that's what we'll have to do thanks for the swift kick in the ass =).

i aint paying $200 for a shop to do it.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19