Second Skin Audio

RE MT Specs

Mr. 973808

I had my mt 18 measured on leap software and it came out to an fs of 41.5 Hz, a Vas of 2.193 and a qts of.41, but thats all i got. Im pretty sure its correct i didnt do it a teacher at installer institute did it.

Also, not to tread jack but ray, I asked about a box for my mt's and you asked for my adress and i dunno if you got around to it or not but i never got it. if not, thats cool i understand your busy tryin to do your own thing, i was j/w

xa-1.gif

Guest MegaloManiac

Hey Steve, what are the specs for the RE MT line. Cause whenever I go to their site to get some they don't give the specs. The specs that I'm lookin for in particular are the MT 15's and MT 18's. :help:

Mt's were designed for pure SPL, it can be used for daily drving. There is no set rating for them. But i can tell you they can take a lot of power. I heard of ppl throwing 10k to them, not daily...the burp was at high note....

but for dailyin thumpin u can give them around 1k-5k daily. as far as schematics on them....

MT Series

10”

Mounting Depth - 7.25”

Mounting Hole Diameter - 9.25”

Overall Diameter - 11”

Bolt Hole Circle - 10.125”

Motor Width - 9”

Motor Depth - 4.5”

Basket Depth - 2.75”

Displacement - .18 cu. ft.

Weight - 57 lbs.

12”

Mounting Depth - 8”

Mounting Hole Diameter - 11”

Overall Diameter - 12.5”

Bolt Hole Circle - 11.75”

Motor Width - 9”

Motor Depth - 4.5”

Basket Depth - 3.25”

Displacement - .19 cu. ft.

Weight - 58 lbs.

15”

Mounting Depth - 9”

Mounting Hole Diameter - 14”

Overall Diameter - 15.5”

Bolt Hole Circle - 14.75”

Motor Width - 9”

Motor Depth - 4.5”

Basket Depth - 4.5”

Displacement - .21 cu. ft.

Weight - 61 lbs.

18”

Mounting Depth - 10.75”

Mounting Hole Diameter - 16.75”

Overall Diameter - 18.5”

Bolt Hole Circle - 17.5”

Motor Width - 9”

Motor Depth - 4.5”

Basket Depth - 6.25”

Displacement - .25 cu. ft.

Weight - 62 lbs.

They dont show specs ALSO because, they are custom built subs, you order them based on how many spiders you want, and coil configs...  Fs/Qts/Qes all change with more/less Winding width area on coils, LE changes with coil resistance, layers.... I would say to many versions to be posting ALL of them on a site

I do know, they have insane BL that rivals just about all other woofers, and BL is pretty damn important in SPL

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

major payne i have your box in front of me, i have been trying to setup a way so you can open it in an email.. but i dont think thats gonna work.

so, external dimensions are 35" tall, 53" wide, 16" deep double baffle the front , subs and port back

port is 13.75" x 13" and 35.75 long

tuned to 32hz 9.6cuft after

i will snail mail it to you

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Archived