Second Skin Audio

Mtx 9510 Problem

AI James

So i picked up a 9510 yesterday works perfectly fine...only problem is the baskets cracked

my question is could i use jb weld on it and the jb weld be able to hole this sub.

Posted Image

would be nice not to pay 140 for a recone from mtx and have a 5 dolla woofa

Ive never worked with JB weld before so i dont know how it works or anythign but any id

yea would be nice to have somethign cheap like this for GF's ride to replace my dc lvl 4 so i can take it back lol

just wanted to see others thoughts as i can thik better that way

dunno much about this particular one i used to have a 12 and it was coo for a mtx.

this one a good friend gave me basically because its trash to him but i metered the coils they were fine then hooked it up to a home reciever and had daughter roll on volume while i held it together and theres no rub or anything to the coil, so i figure why not fix it and use it.

I have no intentions of selling it just want to put it to good use

I have been useing JB weld latley on all sorts of different stuff and it hasn't let me down yet.

I say go for it.

I do recommend the original. I don't have a pic put heres the part number and you can check it out on their site. Actually its the most common one you will find.

J-B WELD

Part No. 8265-S

http://www.jbweld.net/products/jbweld.php

it linked

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

a closer look

Posted Image

OH SHIT!

I don't know what to tell you about that.

DAMN

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Archived