Second Skin Audio

Mtx 9510 Problem

AI James

Well the biggest issue with the JB weld liquid is squeezeing it all out when you compress the pieces back to gether.

They do make a JB weld stick that you break off a piece and mix it in your hand and it might be worth a shot.

I'll try and get you a link.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Hers a list of all the products.

http://www.jbweld.net/products/index.php

Hers what I'm thinking about.

http://www.jbweld.net/products/jbstik.php

I have only used these 2 products and they might offer something better.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Terryswork001.png

The stick won't squeeze out as easy. just don't put abunch of pressure when adhereing the 2 sufaces. Give it a good 24 hours before touching it.

Good Luck Man and I want to know how it turns out.

Terryswork001.png

in about an hour im going to get some stuff so i guess i'll take pics of the process so all can watch the stupidity of saving a sub because your to cheap to get a recone

damn, i would invert it with sub firing down, thats a big break. hope it works out for you though

Current Setup:

Factory HU with LOC

mids/highs-Insignia components

Sub- E8 in bass tube

Amp- sae-1200d

Show Setup:

HU-Sony MEX-1HD (brings massive respect for sony)

fronts - Infinity Kappa perfect comps

rears- Infinity Kappa coax

mid/high amp - Autotek 5600

Subs - 2 RE SE 15's

Sub Amps - 2xSAE-1200D

Box - 5cubes sealed

Wire- Lots of Knu 1/0

SECOND SKIN

Man If it was me I would send that pic to JB weld tech support and it might up your chances of success.

Terryswork001.png

damn, i would invert it with sub firing down, thats a big break. hope it works out for you though

it was free, i am just tryign to get out of paying lol

as stated though i'll see what harbor frieght has and probably take pics as i do it this evening

Archived