side note, i'm loving how digg affects those with little will to think for themselves. everyone 'diggs' an article and all the sudden it becomes spread like wildfire -- just like earlier this week when iran's photoshopped nuke testing rose the price of oil $6 per barrel, overnight. No one even bothered to validate nor confirm any of the info -- everyone saw a pretty picture and people freaked....to later find out it was all photoshop. Stupidity begets stupidity.

Read the entire article and think for yourself, accordman, is it a problem with the phone? Or did Apple severely underestimate the amount of people trying to initially log in simultaneously, worldwide? Give it a test run, get hundreds of thousands of people to login to SMD all at once and see what happens to the site.

funk-o-meter.gifteamBNSpl.jpgfunk-o-meter.gif

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((in stereo)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

team audio thugz uuUhhHhhHhh. straight ghanxstuh since 2007.

side note, i'm loving how digg affects those with little will to think for themselves. everyone 'diggs' an article and all the sudden it becomes spread like wildfire -- just like earlier this week when iran's photoshopped nuke testing rose the price of oil $6 per barrel, overnight. No one even bothered to validate nor confirm any of the info -- everyone saw a pretty picture and people freaked....to later find out it was all photoshop. Stupidity begets stupidity.

Read the entire article and think for yourself, accordman, is it a problem with the phone? Or did Apple severely underestimate the amount of people trying to initially log in simultaneously, worldwide? Give it a test run, get hundreds of thousands of people to login to SMD all at once and see what happens to the site.

i own 4 iphones, i figured the article was funny, but whatever

WTF are you guys talking about :unsure:

whatever you guys do with your buddy's please just keep to yourselves :D

banner2.jpghttp://www.DCSOUNDLAB.com/01 Chevy Silverado X-CabPioneer 4900 in Dash3 Stinger 2150'sIraggi 260 amp Alt.1/0 Stinger Wiring(2) DC lvl 5 18's(2) Hifonics Cyclops10 cu box tuned to 27hz