Stephen Posted July 13, 2008 Report Posted July 13, 2008 someone needs to start a SMD group on myspace you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be. DC POWER
darvex Posted July 13, 2008 Report Posted July 13, 2008 I use it. I have a few customer cars posted and a walk through our shop on a slide show. I also use it to answer questions. Darvex Myspace Link
Guest Posted July 13, 2008 Report Posted July 13, 2008 nose goes on making an SMD myspace. *nose goes* haha im just really bored
kingsuv Posted July 13, 2008 Report Posted July 13, 2008 I think I'm the only one that doesn't have a space Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
dodgethis39 Posted July 13, 2008 Report Posted July 13, 2008 I will join in the fun too. myspace.com/dodge9539 Add me if you want.
Guest Posted July 13, 2008 Report Posted July 13, 2008 i just made a myspace thing for the forum itself. only people from the forum can join, no outside people myspace.com/smd_users sorry to thread jack
1LoudCelica Posted July 13, 2008 Report Posted July 13, 2008 I joke not.. since posting mine up yesterday I've had over a good 35-40 mob invites/friend add. still getting them too.. holy hell.
B Slaps Posted July 13, 2008 Report Posted July 13, 2008 I think I'm the only one that doesn't have a space your space is with your truck ( on the side of the road ) j/k you better get one.... I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
Sp33dyG Posted July 13, 2008 Report Posted July 13, 2008 i just made a myspace thing for the forum itself. only people from the forum can join, no outside people myspace.com/smd_users sorry to thread jack wuts the last name or email? the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray. Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt
McLovin Posted July 14, 2008 Report Posted July 14, 2008 http://www.myspace.com/x69zero_cool69x <-- Personal http://www.myspace.com/nw_malibu_cruisers -- Car Club Im president of. Its actually nationwide. Credo Quia Absurdum
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.