Second Skin Audio

Last Time....mtx 9500's

okay guys....I CHANGED MY MIND AGAIN. im gonna get the mtx 9512's and an alpine pdx 1000.1. jl's are too pricey for what you get imo.

i went to tweeter today and told them what i wanted, and they said no prolblem just bring them in when i get them and they will get the box made.

question about the pdx amp.....i should be able to get 1000 watts rms going to both subs if i have it wired correcly right? is it possible to get anymore out of them?

Matt W.

1996 Thunderbird LX Sport 4.6

new system soon...still deciding on what to get.

also, should i use a capacitor with the system?

heck no man. add a good battery in the back such as kinetik, powermaster or stinger along with upgrading your alternator.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

anybody??

capacator is all right but if you got the dough get the alternator and the upgraded big three it will serve you a lot better ^_^ than a capacator and i have a capacator my voltage still goes down.But until i have the dinero to get the alternator and upgrade then its still with the capacator.

just my 0.02 cents

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

okay well that company gave me nothin but bs excuses.

i emailed them to check and see how the order was coming....nothing. they say the dont even have my order in. you gotta be kidding me. then i say i put in my order 4 days ago, gave them all the info on the order and still nothing. then i call them up, go through the same thing again and the guy says still nothing, but he will keep checking. after about 20 minutes of waiting(probably for nothing) he finds "my" order and asks me if its what i ordered, not even close so i say forget it, then i call up my credit card company and ask if they even got any charges from them and they have nothing, so they never even put in the order....okay w/e rant off that shits out of the plan now. it really pisses me off too.

i think i am going to get some 12" bl's and not sure what amp yet, but im lookin. the bl's are cheaper anyway, and better quality than the mtx's imo too.

oh and thanks you guys for all the help on deciding...this whole plan went to shit though.

Matt W.

1996 Thunderbird LX Sport 4.6

new system soon...still deciding on what to get.

Archived