Weather not bad.

I'm half lit and full of shit and wondering if I can get 10 miles down the road to Hardees for breakfast without getting a D.U.I. at 6:00am.

Not to drunk to drive but that 0.8 law can really hurt a fellow.

It might be .08. LOL

dont risk it man not worth it... althow i do it all the time :rofl:

Im a scamming little cunt rag. i like penis, cum more penis, oh and did i mention penis.

i suck at life....

dont risk it man not worth it... althow i do it all the time :rofl:

Well its like I'm fucking starved and all drunk people say they are fine to drive but that .08 shit kinda fucks everything up. its to close.

I guess I won't risk it considering I have half a sub from subway in the fridge.

Can anyone say I want alot of banana peppers and shitpoltae suace for breakfast.

Pounding has the voice of reason I'll eat the banana peppers for da BreakFast. LOL

I need a women is what the problem is.

Site there and push on her shoulder thinkin I want sex, when all I really want is for her to drive my ass to hardees. :D

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Well its like I'm fucking starved and all drunk people say they are fine to drive but that .08 shit kinda fucks everything up. its to close.

I guess I won't risk it considering I have half a sub from subway in the fridge.

Can anyone say I want alot of banana peppers and shitpoltae suace for breakfast.

Pounding has the voice of reason I'll eat the banana peppers for da BreakFast. LOL

I need a women is what the problem is.

Site there and push on her shoulder thinkin I want sex, when all I really want is for her to drive my ass to hardees. :D

craigslist personals for u buddy lol

Edited by pounding hard

Im a scamming little cunt rag. i like penis, cum more penis, oh and did i mention penis.

i suck at life....

its baby feeding time for me, i just stay up rather then get up for it

Man I forgot you just had a kid.

If I didn't say congrats before, well congrats man. The older I get I start envying eveying everone that has a kid. enjoy it man.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Terryswork001.png

craigslist personals for u buddy lol

Naw fuck that I'm looking for the miracle.

I really don'y want to live the rest of my life be pissed off at the one I'm supposed to love. I want the fantasy.

OR I have done too many drugs in my time!

I still want what is rite for me.

No more pain in this world for me unless I bring it on myself.

Terryswork001.png

lol thanks i got 5

5 kids?

You pimp you.

Terryswork001.png