are u fucking serious? for some reason i think u are not joking lol

Nope they sound really good man.

Just don't want to take the chance.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Is that you Chris?

Watching

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Terryswork001.png

Anyone got an extra stinger volt gauge thing laying around they would get rid of?

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

Anyone got an extra stinger volt gauge thing laying around they would get rid of?

Fool this ain't the want to buy section. :rofl:

Terryswork001.png

post count whores

Is this bad Chevy

Someone just started the thread so I started bullshitting.

I'll stop if its wrong.

Terryswork001.png

I know but i was hoping you might have an extra you could sell me lol

No man

I did just realize that this is probly against the rules so I'm going to stop posting untill I get the OK from the higher ups.

Plus I gotta get off the computer at some point soon.

Terryswork001.png

Archived