Here it is the best deal anyone will find on RE Audio MX12D2's I have 4 of these beasts and 250.00 each I recently reconed them not because they needed it. Just to help them sell better and because that's what I do now. I prefer to sell all at once. Hit me up

1975 Oldsmobile Omega SalonStill Under ConstructionTeam Sound QubedTeam H-O Alternators / Team Kinetik AudioR.I.P Team US Amps

WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! I know your honey bun smugglin ass aint talking shit!

you could send me 1 of those if my amp is never going out.. sukka..

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Here it is the best deal anyone will find on RE Audio MX12D2's I have 4 of these beasts and 250.00 each I recently reconed them not because they needed it. Just to help them sell better and because that's what I do now. I prefer to sell all at once. Hit me up

whats rms on these 1500 i believe? got pics?

Edit* love the avatar man!

Edited by mattison187

99 durango slt:

88" chrome, cleared out up front. altezza rears.

system:

2 Fi SSD 18s

Bxi2607D

12cuft tuned to 35hz

whats rms on these 1500 i believe? got pics?

Yes they are all over youtube and my photobucket accounts. but here is the link Ray and most of the Cali regs on here can vouch that these are real. 1500 rms dual 2 ohm coils. 250.00 plus shipping unless local pick-up.

Only reason these are even on the block is that my poor CRX did not pass smog and I extra cash to get it legit.

Edited by USAMPFREAK

1975 Oldsmobile Omega SalonStill Under ConstructionTeam Sound QubedTeam H-O Alternators / Team Kinetik AudioR.I.P Team US Amps

WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! I know your honey bun smugglin ass aint talking shit!

bump I really need these gone.

Bump

• 2 weeks later...

2 sold 2 more to go I already have my MT's sitting here ready to go. I need the money to fix some of the cancer that afflicts the poor crx.