Sub Wiring Help Needed

Guest aseanj52

How many amps do you have? What kind of power do you have? Like in alts and batts? I ran my Memphis down at .5 ohm and it didn't get to hot, but i have good power to it. My friends ran his Hifonics at .5 and it almost melted with heat, he had bad power.

How many amps do you have? What kind of power do you have? Like in alts and batts? I ran my Memphis down at .5 ohm and it didn't get to hot, but i have good power to it. My friends ran his Hifonics at .5 and it almost melted with heat, he had bad power.

2 crunch 1500.1's stock 130 amo alt no aux. batteries.

hopefully soon i will be adding a kinetik 1400 and either a 2000 or a 2400. i already have preety bad voltage drop.

----reference's----

meade916

That amp is rated MAX power of 1500watts. Its only rated 750watts rms @ 1ohm so about 375ish @ 2ohm. You'll do best to just run the two amps on 4 subs.

thats wht i have now. each amp is putting out roughly 1200RMS. my step dad is a electrical engineer and he bench tested them. at 14.4 volts 1 made 146x and the other did 143x.

P 1500.1

1500W 1-Channel A/B Class Mono Amplifier

375W x 1-Ch @ 4-Ohms or

750W x 1-Ch @ 2-Ohms or

1500W x 1-Ch @ 1-Ohm Dynamic Music Watts

Includes Remote Mountable Bass Control

this is right off there site as well.

----reference's----

meade916