To All Bass Racers

its what your system meters for an average of 30 seconds on music.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

its what your system meters for an average of 30 seconds on music.

ok now i get it thanks.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Its a form of comp like db drag

okay now what's a db drag? is it like when you do bursts of your music doing tones?

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Thanks guys I will try some of those out. I have a termlab and I guess that im just getting burnt out on my song so I wanted to see what others might work well.

Its all about the Install !!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/audioaddiction863

tripleA.jpg

Bass Race Florida State Champ runner up 139.9 2008

Bass Boxing Florida State Champ runner up Middleweight 2008

Db drag test tones highest score wins

Bass race 30 second of constant musix you need to controll your music tho you go over ygr db mark of your class your out like if your in the 140 db class and you hit 150 anytime you lose

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Db drag test tones highest score wins

Bass race 30 second of constant musix you need to controll your music tho you go over ygr db mark of your class your out like if your in the 140 db class and you hit 150 anytime you lose

all right is there any more that people do?and what does is means about that outlaw stuff like when they saw outlaw style nad all that.

There are many ways to compete USAci mecca nspl db drag bass race all have differnt rules and differnt places they place the mic

That's a lot of rules to be listing look em up

so for USAci,Mecca are for SQ comps

And NSPL,DB Drag,And Bass races are really for SPL comps?did i get that right?

I run some bass mekhanik or e 40 tell me when to go knocks hard in my system.

I have bass raced 152.7 on that e40

Termlab is the answer. Gota have it and analyze, then after all that i guess it' s about timing (which i am still trying to figure out!)

What e-40 song? Anyone else have any other suggestions?

Its all about the Install !!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/audioaddiction863

tripleA.jpg

Bass Race Florida State Champ runner up 139.9 2008

Bass Boxing Florida State Champ runner up Middleweight 2008

Archived