texas tech, wtf is your problem?

SpOrTsTuD0123456: hey

disdatchevyboy: you are?

SpOrTsTuD0123456: from meades forum

disdatchevyboy: which one?

SpOrTsTuD0123456: my name is texas tech i just joined

disdatchevyboy: oh

SpOrTsTuD0123456: i have a question

disdatchevyboy: no, you have a lot of questions.

SpOrTsTuD0123456: ok

SpOrTsTuD0123456: nevermind

disdatchevyboy: what?

SpOrTsTuD0123456: nevermind ill deal with someone who wants to help and isnt a bitch

SpOrTsTuD0123456 signed off at 12:58:48 PM.

SpOrTsTuD0123456 is offline and will receive your IMs when signing back in.

can ya give people a second to answer and not call them a bitch out of nowhere? imo, i dont think i was a bitch, i just got online and got immed outta nowhere by some random guy......

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Guest Nismofreak

Just let him say and replay "Sure whats your question""I'll answer it" or " can't because I'm bussy and I'll help you later." I don't want to be a ass but thats how I would respond.

yea, its cool i can ask someone else who wants to help someone and is a little more welcoming. Its not hard to find people who want to help. I Im'ed you hoping to get an answer about making a mold out of fiber glass and i was going to ask what do you use to put on the stock kickpanel or stock anything so your resin and fiberglassing is not directly on it. I dont know if that was clear or not but yea.

I have not been to a forum with this much information and i was very intrigued on this fiberglassing because i also saw a section of it in the CA&E. Sorry for all the questions and calling you a bitch. Just wanted an answer and i figured anyone who would be willing to put up there AIM screen name on their profile on this forum would be willing to help.

If you would have said i am busy... can you ask me later i would have said sure thanks.

sorry again.

Baylor University

Accounting

yea, its cool i can ask someone else who wants to help someone and is a little more welcoming. Its not hard to find people who want to help. I Im'ed you hoping to get an answer about making a mold out of fiber glass and i was going to ask what do you use to put on the stock kickpanel or stock anything so your resin and fiberglassing is not directly on it. I dont know if that was clear or not but yea.

I have not been to a forum with this much information and i was very intrigued on this fiberglassing because i also saw a section of it in the CA&E. Sorry for all the questions and calling you a bitch. Just wanted an answer and i figured anyone who would be willing to put up there AIM screen name on their profile on this forum would be willing to help.

If you would have said i am busy... can you ask me later i would have said sure thanks.

sorry again.

i have my aim name up but that doesnt mean that 24/7 that when im on im available to answer a question right then and there. i help out when i can and i dont mind helping on aim when i get a chance, someone calls me a bitch though they would never get help.