Kinetik 1400-brand New

Im sellin my Kinetik 1400 I just got cuz when I put it under the hood, I realized it doesnt fit with the posts on. I know I could use the bolts but Im not wild about how thin it is either so Im gettin rid of it. Right outta the box, all I did was drop it in....I didnt even strap it down...all I did was put the posts on which Ill take off before shipping. Ill go 130.00 without shipping (let me know your zip so I can tell you how much it will be).

pics of it....

P6270607.jpg

P6270608.jpg

P6270609.jpg

also I have the documentation and Ill even give up the kinetik monster.

P6270610.jpg

you can email me at [email protected] or pm me on here for any questions.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

They make Side posts for the battery :search:

yeah I know....thanks anyway but Im really leanin towards powermaster instead.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

How much including shipping to 84041?

whats the dimension, Im want to use is as my main battery in my 2006 Honda accord?

My Soundz:

'06 ACCoRD

Diamond Hex (front)........................Diamond 2ch x 100Wrms............................Ought-guage Power wire and BIG THREE

Diamond 6x9 (rear deck).................AudioQue AQ1200d @ 1ohm........................MTX re-Q (sound processor for stock HU)

CDT tweets (rear doors)..................Alpine 4ch x 45Wrms.................................Clarion 7band EQ

TWO Diamond D6 12" DVC 4ohm

Coming soon upgrades:

Batts

dynamat trunk kit

How much including shipping to 84041?

whats the dimension, Im want to use is as my main battery in my 2006 Honda accord?

Ill find out for you tomorrow man. heres the dimensions from there website and thats 9" high. http://www.kinetikaudio.com/hc1400.asp I got a 95 accord and it didnt fit, hopefully they deepened the bat tray over the years.

Ill find out for you tomorrow man. heres the dimensions from there website and thats 9" high. http://www.kinetikaudio.com/hc1400.asp I got a 95 accord and it didnt fit, hopefully they deepened the bat tray over the years.

Ok man.....juz ground shipping bro. I'm really interested in this. I'll measure my battery right now. so how come urs didn't fit, was the battery too wide or too tall?

My Soundz:

'06 ACCoRD

Diamond Hex (front)........................Diamond 2ch x 100Wrms............................Ought-guage Power wire and BIG THREE

Diamond 6x9 (rear deck).................AudioQue AQ1200d @ 1ohm........................MTX re-Q (sound processor for stock HU)

CDT tweets (rear doors)..................Alpine 4ch x 45Wrms.................................Clarion 7band EQ

TWO Diamond D6 12" DVC 4ohm

Coming soon upgrades:

Batts

dynamat trunk kit

Ok man.....juz ground shipping bro. I'm really interested in this. I'll measure my battery right now. so how come urs didn't fit, was the battery too wide or too tall?

sure man....it was about an inch too tall with the posts on.

Sold!