Just curious if anyone thats familiar with 07-08 Yukons know how they sit on 24's without lifting/or dropping. Also, if there is enough room to drop it, how much would a kit be to get it dropped reasonably lower? I know absolutely nothing about ride height so I don't know how many inches I would want it lowered, but just a noticeable lower difference while sitting on 24's. Thanks.

teamsundown-1.jpg

Sounds good. I just don't want to save up for 24's and then have them look too small because the car is too high, since the new gen yukons have a considerably large wheel well, almost like its made for 26's. Either which way, how much would a drop be if it just so happens the car is too high on the 24's?

teamsundown-1.jpg

i would do 26's....on the new gm trucks 24's are real small

my brother has a denali and tried 24's for a while, but they are really too small ended up goin with 26's he did lower it some, but im not sure how much. he did that while he still had the stock 22's on it.

Matt W.

1996 Thunderbird LX Sport 4.6

new system soon...still deciding on what to get.

i would do 26's....on the new gm trucks 24's are real small

my brother has a denali and tried 24's for a while, but they are really too small ended up goin with 26's he did lower it some, but im not sure how much. he did that while he still had the stock 22's on it.

Damn 26's are alot more pricier than 24s though.

teamsundown-1.jpg

oh of course they are...the bigger the rim (usually) the more expensive it gets.

but if you lower it enough and put small enough (but not too small) tires on it and get it sittin right, the 24's will look right at home.

Matt W.

1996 Thunderbird LX Sport 4.6

new system soon...still deciding on what to get.

Archived