Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

a few people asked me about the honda vids....this is one that wasnt on youtube till today...man i miss her (the way she used to be) :D

liar you got her out back collecting dog piss and dust :aggressive:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

you need to donate those amps to ya boi

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

Posted

the drown'd out video is probably my favorite, along with the "it aint that loud" both clips contain classic ownage

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6543 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...