Electrical Upgrade Help

About a week ago my stock alternator took a dumb and left me stranded for like 4 hours. I had very little cash due to being out of work because of my surgery so I was forced to replace it with an OEM 105amp alternator. That enough about that... What i need to know is what I need to fulfill my plans for my system. I dont want this to happen again. I plan to run 2 SAZ-3000D's by the time I am done with my system. I do want to upgrade the alternator again to most likely a 250amp HO one. I will be adding a yellow top under the hood, and I want to do maybe 1 Kinetic HC2400 in the rear. Ofcoarse I'll do the big 3 aswell. Is this sufficent? If not please tell me what I have to do to have all the power I need to have the system I want.

This will take a good while to be done but I am kind of trying to get sort of a quote to see just how much dough it is going to cost me. Im still in highschool and I have college to think about but this hobby is consuming me lol.

Let me know guys!

Thanks

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

the only thing i can say is use the same battery up front, or at least a kinetic also up front. that way all batteries will be as close as possible in voltage and this will minimize self discharging of the power storage devices in the vehicle while not in use also.. But i dunno, thats juz from my understanding and I am not really a great expert on this but i know a lil here and there. Somebody just correct me if im wrong.

as far as going for bigger alt, big three upgrade, multiple batteries....i think you're on the right track

My Soundz:

'06 ACCoRD

Diamond Hex (front)........................Diamond 2ch x 100Wrms............................Ought-guage Power wire and BIG THREE

Diamond 6x9 (rear deck).................AudioQue AQ1200d @ 1ohm........................MTX re-Q (sound processor for stock HU)

CDT tweets (rear doors)..................Alpine 4ch x 45Wrms.................................Clarion 7band EQ

TWO Diamond D6 12" DVC 4ohm

Coming soon upgrades:

Batts

dynamat trunk kit

the only thing i can say is use the same battery up front, or at least a kinetic also up front. that way all batteries will be as close as possible in voltage

as far as going for bigger alt, big three upgrade, multiple batteries....i think you're on the right track

+1 to that. A 250 amp unit would be good, just make sure that it has good output at idle.

Archived