As the title says, i have a 1986 F150 Regular cab. With this modle truck their really isn't really any room behind the bench seat to put a sub with out being on top of the steering wheel, and not cutting a hole in the back of my cab. This is about my 5Th box I have built for my truck. Ok no more talking, on to the build

Head Unit: Alpine 9885 ($60 at best buy, on clearence brand new)

BL1.jpg

Subwoofer: 12" shallow mount Pioneer

BL3.jpg

3.25" mounting depth

BL4.jpg

Amplifier: 1400W hitron bridged at 4 ohms (getting replaced with a sundown 1000d soon)

BL2.jpg

And the truck that all of this is going into

IMG_0297-1.jpg

Been in the family since brand new, with 131,xxx miles on it, still runs and drives great

Edited by blue86f150

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

First thing first, the truck came with a stock 60 amp alternator, not going to cut it. So i went to the junk yard and pulled an 130 amp alt out of a 94 H.O mustang, in the process changing it from a two plug alt, to a 1 plug alt. Did the big 3 all in 4 guage, will get replaced with 0 eventually.

Now since i have a better electrical, time to start the box

BL6.jpg

BL7.jpg

BL8.jpg

BL9.jpg

BL11.jpg

Using one of my moms bowls, right diameter for the sub

BL12.jpg

all cut out, and sub drops right in

BL13.jpg

Everything put together and air tight, time to put it in the truck

BL14.jpg

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Where it is goin

BL15.jpg

All in and ready for a listen

BL16.jpg

Cannt really tell there is anything there

BL18.jpg

Here is a video i took a while back of the sub in one of its other box's

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

I will get a video of it in its current box today or tomorrow before my baseball practice.

Tell me what you think.

this sux camel dicks

Head Unit: Alpine 9885 ($60 at best buy, on clearence brand new)

BL1.jpg

DAYUMMM!!! I have a DAMN hard time seeing best buy putting that bad boy on clearance THAT low!

GREAT buy if so, I paid $280 for the 9887 on amazon, but 60 bucks for the 9885 is a steal.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

DAYUMMM!!! I have a DAMN hard time seeing best buy putting that bad boy on clearance THAT low!

GREAT buy if so, I paid $280 for the 9887 on amazon, but 60 bucks for the 9885 is a steal.

sometime they do mark shit down that low. when i worked at BB i got my 9883 for $50 out the door. it was returned by a customer. all i did was take the used one out of the box and put a brand new one in there and grabbed a remote for it.

----reference's----

meade916

Tell me about it. The store wanted to get rid of them so they put them on clearance. I only had 80 bucks in my account at the time or else i would of bought a couple and sell them on ebay. When i got mine they had 8 left, i came back a few days later after i got paid, and one guy the day before bought the rest, i was so pissed. o well, at least i got mine.

I got new vids today, but the files are to big for Photo bucket, and Youtube is performing maintnence on their site, so ill try to get them up tonight or tomorrow. Box sounds very nice.

this sux camel dicks

and Youtube is performing maintnence on their site, so ill try to get them up tonight or tomorrow.

Gotta love how they always pick the best times to do maintenance... :dry:

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Ok got a video of it in its new box, sounds good IMO.

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

or click this to see other videos i have

tell me what you think

Just remeber, this is only 3.25" deep, and has 6mm of x-max

Edited by blue86f150

this sux camel dicks

i'm guessing no one likes it then?

this sux camel dicks

RIMS!!

other then that it looks to be bumpin :D

Edited by dwright27

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer