Pics Of New Car

are you going through "the change of life" or something? seriously your a dick.

thanks

but seriously i see about 100 of them a day locally with honda tech stickers and JDM logos and all kinda other bullshit on them that makes them look rice as fuck.

its a nice car hes got there, some minor changes and she will be a looker. It just strikes a nerve with me when people throw JDM around

thanks

but seriously i see about 100 of them a day locally with honda tech stickers and JDM logos and all kinda other bullshit on them that makes them look rice as fuck.

its a nice car hes got there, some minor changes and she will be a looker. It just strikes a nerve with me when people throw JDM around

i used jdm because not many people know the word spo-cam. which is the real word to use for that car.

----reference's----

meade916

Guest Powered By Hate

calm down fellas.. its riced out. Someone thought it was cool but I'm here to fix it. I promised myself I'd never build a ricer rocket deal so its not going to get any "worse" but my shitty exhuast will stay.. infact i'll make a video for you laters. lol

Lol, They came with the car I swear..! Truth be told I've owned one ford and drove one for a number of months.. a 1993 mercury sable with two fresh heads on it and a whole upper end rebuild.. the second was a 1988 concept 7 ford t-bird.. both of which still run to this day but I dont own em anymore. This much I know.. fords are "o.k." but I'd never own a new one.. ever. My black civic is literally the hardest.. its made of steel and concrete. =] I got two old ass polk audio 8's and a soundstream rubicon lil wonder in my garage.. maybe do somethin. lol.

i would still rock steves over that thing anyday

i used jdm because not many people know the word spo-cam. which is the real word to use for that car.

wtf is spo-cam? some ghetto word you use?

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Guest Powered By Hate

I want another hatch.. but that one is nice. Didnt you sell it? I might just fix it up til its in perfect mechanical order then drive it to the DEATH. Black on black of course.. but I can only do it as funds permit. =] Also no shit about the black one.. I'd rock it anyday too but dont be a hater.. Ive had it for like 4 days.. Dont get scared cause its gonna be louder than you ChevyBoy =]

Edited by Powered By Hate

Guest Powered By Hate
youre funny and my civic looks a million times better than either or.

Doesnt matter.. your shits weak. Having a nice civic doesnt take the fear from your heart or the bitch from your blood. =] :friends: Thats ok though.. I'm not here to judge you.