Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Anyone know any places to take a look at for small business loans? Iam not looking for some crazy $100k like most places put out, I only need $10k min $15k max

Ive looked online about 6 months ago, I gave up, just kept getting spammers emailing me asking, "send us $50, we will get you a loan" etc etc

I know business loans are easier than personal loans to get, more lienent (spl) on credit, etc

Just wondering if any of you have an experience, success

and this is for business

Thanks, anyone

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted

the best way to achieve that is usually your own bank. Typically they know you the best and are more willing to work with you. but you need to go in there with a plan on paper so they can see some sort of outline on what your trying to achieve. Dont fjust go in there ans say I want to apply for a 10k loan to start a business, and having some sort of collateral helps also.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Posted

The SBA (small biz admin) has programs for people like yourself...you can get ahold of jthem by calling the city offices

Posted

about 10yrs ago, I had a really good friend, he was a felon, workin on his 3rd strike lol, but he was telling me how his brother got some $50k loan, same thing, as long as you have a good business plan on paper, graphs, projected goals, you will get just about whatever you want. His brother was a ex felon too, yet he came out with a small pharm company. Basically selling drugs legally. I figure if this guy can do it, I can to- Not the pharm business, but what ever it is I want to do ;)

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2891 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...