Second Skin Audio

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

I believe it's the only type of subwoofer that can reproduce frequencies below 20 hertz. According to their site it will even produce frequencies below 1hz.

From what I've read it goes beyond sound and that you just FEEL the bass. And if I remember right you have to have a VERY large amount of airspace for it to be effective, they install them in the house's attic.

I built a prototype 18" subwoofer that had a Fs of 12hz and played pretty damn flat in a large open warehouse beyond 14hz

so playing under 20hz isnt that big of a deal, its playing below10hz with athority which is impressive

That fan deal, I bet i can make one ... from how it looks its a fan that stays on, and the blades bend back and forth to the AC from the amp

the hardest part is feeding wires of somekind to the head assembly where the blades are

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I built a prototype 18" subwoofer that had a Fs of 12hz and played pretty damn flat in a large open warehouse beyond 14hz

so playing under 20hz isnt that big of a deal, its playing below10hz with athority which is impressive

That fan deal, I bet i can make one ... from how it looks its a fan that stays on, and the blades bend back and forth to the AC from the amp

the hardest part is feeding wires of somekind to the head assembly where the blades are

then build me one lol

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

you wont use wires on that part. whoever made the rotating sub box, they used like steel bearing of some sort that contacted and that acted as the wires. idk how to explain it.

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

you wont use wires on that part. whoever made the rotating sub box, they used like steel bearing of some sort that contacted and that acted as the wires. idk how to explain it.

That's what I was thinking too. I would think the hardest thing about this whole setup is getting all the right programming into it so that it knows just how fast to spin, as well as what angles for the blades to get the right frequency. So many variables to work with, whoever got the thing to work so well must have been a damn good acoustic engineer or something... :blink:

Forevrbumpn, that's freakin insane low bass, did you ever put it in a vehicle and see how it sounded?

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner