Circular Saw Jig?

yea im in the same boat with the apartment situation. so your building a box in your apartment? lmao....i have a spare bedroom and i was thinking of getting some plastic to lay down and then get a box fan and put in the window facing out for ventilation (damn sawdust)....but haven't had the balls to do it yet.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

yea im in the same boat with the apartment situation. so your building a box in your apartment? lmao....i have a spare bedroom and i was thinking of getting some plastic to lay down and then get a box fan and put in the window facing out for ventilation (damn sawdust)....but haven't had the balls to do it yet.

nah im able to work at a few places, i just dont want to store a table saw in a lil ass apartment

or next time someone trys to move in to your appartment building in the lease it'll say "no bbq grills or table saws on patios"

030407016-1.jpgduck.jpg

banner2.jpg

The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent..

or next time someone trys to move in to your appartment building in the lease it'll say "no bbq grills or table saws on patios"

I built a box on my front porch at my apt. the management wasn't thrilled to say the least.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Pete kulicki had pics of his "bedroom" wood shop up on his for the longest time. He was using a small bedroom to build boxes, and that crazy ass was storing sheets of MDF in his hallway. so, yeah, a bedroom shop can be done.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties