Sonic Electronix

ok well i was reading an old skool music thread kimo was talking about old skool set ups he had thought i would share some of those set ups

ok the pics are crap there pics of pics lol this was in the mid to late 90's when there were no digi cams

ill start with my bug i was ether 16 or 17 at the time

mybug.jpg

mybug12s.jpg

the box was ported just the way it came out you cant see the ports built by me and kimo

then one night shortly after rught befor blvd night or cinco de mayo to HUGE curizing days back then i mean it took you and hour to go one block

kimo just wanted to build something didnt know what but something we had the equip laying around so we went to town

sideoftruckbox.jpg

BackofTruck.jpg

TruckBox.jpg

that was built in one night by kimo me and eddie me and eddie fell out in the weeeee hours of the morning and kimo finshed his crazyness

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

now the frist few pic is befor we knew u could even compete or there was any type of comp we did it for the love! and cause we could

anybody got old skool pics of systems im talking 90's sorry youngins i would love to see em!

Edited by Team Bassick (ALPINE)

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

I never took any pics of my systems before I got the X :(

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)