Yeah so im gettin kinda tired of the bonneville...im lookin at a 99 2 door blazer LT and im itchin to lay frame....ive always kinda been into the whole mini trucking style but i dont know sheit about bagging...all i know is i need to notch the frame and cut out some of the rear of the truck for driveshaft clearance... it seems like alot of work...does anyone know a good forum and maybe a good dealer for airbags a friend of mine said i can get some bags for as cheap as 700 bucks or as expensive as a few g's i just want somethin dependable because it will be my summer daily driver and it needs to not leave me stuck slammed on the pavement...any help would be much appreciated!!!!

I wanted a good entry level system...Kenwood KVT-512 7 inch touch screen.Went with alpine... 2 Type R 15's @ 4ohms powered by 2 MRP-M1000 amps, dual 2 farad caps, Type R 6x9's and 5x1/4's, Optima battery and HO Alt soon to come. All in the back off my 03 Pontilac bonneville. Simple but effective.

its going to be around $2,000 in parts to bag a s10 properly. Goto www.s10forum.com and goto the baggin it part of the forum there you will find all the info you would need. This forums preaty loyal to FBI for parts. I have both FBI and AVS parts on my truck and have had zero issue with both www.fbirides.com

Up in that section of the U.S., I recommend http://www.haggardfab.com/home.html for suspension work. Worth the travel if he isn't right by you.

Having bagged the rear of a Blazer and had my hands on a few other ones being bagged, it is not one of the easier vehicles to mess with.

normal_EPICENTERDESIGNS_128.gif

Building The Best.....Repairing The Rest

The bitter after-taste of a poor quality job will last far longer

than the sweetness of that cheap price!

you can always tell those graffic disorder sites. They all look the same :P

This is true.

But Matt is in the same club as the GD owners so I am sure he got some form of discount anyways.

I have known Matt for years and is good guy and better fabricator.

thanks fellas im still debating...ide be going from my bonneville which is a straight up g-ride fully loaded with everything to a blazer with no options....so i havent decided on whether i want frame layer or just throw some 22's on the bonni...but definatly thanks for the help...ill keep yall updated if your interested :)

I wanted a good entry level system...Kenwood KVT-512 7 inch touch screen.Went with alpine... 2 Type R 15's @ 4ohms powered by 2 MRP-M1000 amps, dual 2 farad caps, Type R 6x9's and 5x1/4's, Optima battery and HO Alt soon to come. All in the back off my 03 Pontilac bonneville. Simple but effective.

Here is what I recommend......

Keep the Bonni, get a decent running Blazer, and bag it. It will take some time to do so you will want something else to drive anyways. So why not keep the G ride?

I would.

• 1 month later...
thanks fellas im still debating...ide be going from my bonneville which is a straight up g-ride fully loaded with everything to a blazer with no options....so i havent decided on whether i want frame layer or just throw some 22's on the bonni...but definatly thanks for the help...ill keep yall updated if your interested :)

yeah , we are interested, so what did you decide ??????????????????????