Sonic Electronix

Worst Place You've Ever......

Guest aseanj52

What is the worst place you have ever really let your bass go wide ass open, knew it was bad and still did it?

I am pretty sure I have everyone beat. :yahoo: I want to see some others first though. hah

no bass..... stock shitty nissan door speakers..... went through town, playing grippin tha grain chopped & screwed by bone crusher full tilt...... town was full of tourists.... had to kind of stop cuz of traffic and stopped by an old guy getting into his car...

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

at the taco bell drive thru when the car in front of me was trying to talk into the speaker....

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

last weekend i got shitty drunk n demoed for a kid in my back yard @ 3am. worst part is my gram lives upstairs from me.

Edit* to noobtastic ive totally done the tako bell thing too only it was mcdonalds at like 1am. there were kids behind me in a civic n i ran a test tone n the manager cam out n asked what that was n i blamed it on the ricer lol

99 durango slt:

88" chrome, cleared out up front. altezza rears.

system:

2 Fi SSD 18s

Bxi2607D

12cuft tuned to 35hz

Guest aseanj52

police station, i accidently hit play while it was on mute lol, only a few cops were outside and they just gave me a dirty look, got pulled over a week later bumping, got a warning.

Ok you might have me, How long was it on for?

last weekend i got shitty drunk n demoed for a kid in my back yard @ 3am. worst part is my gram lives upstairs from me.

Edit* to noobtastic ive totally done the tako bell thing too only it was mcdonalds at like 1am. there were kids behind me in a civic n i ran a test tone n the manager cam out n asked what that was n i blamed it on the ricer lol

^_^

and i agree with anything ending with "blamed it on the ricer"

:good:

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

bumpin all the way to church then through the parking lot...I guess thats pretty bad for all you Christian folks

images-4.jpgdjscrewbanner5sf.jpgimages.jpg

"IT SOUNDS SLOW MOTION AND STUTTERING"~~~~LOL

2 15" Fi BTLs

7.5 cf box @ 33hz

Sundown SAZ-3500D

Powermaster S3400 & D3100

Iraggi 300a alt

SecondSkin - totally dead

Knu wire

Archived