Sonic Electronix

Worst Place You've Ever......

^_^

and i agree with anything ending with "blamed it on the ricer"

:good:

-Drew

ino right. best part is. in the drivethrough they cant see my rims so it looks like im in a soccermom durango lol.

99 durango slt:

88" chrome, cleared out up front. altezza rears.

system:

2 Fi SSD 18s

Bxi2607D

12cuft tuned to 35hz

Guest aseanj52

ino right. best part is. in the drivethrough they cant see my rims so it looks like im in a soccermom durango lol.

No one suspects a thing in my truck lol ok....maybe a little when they look in and see a row of 6x9's in the back lol

No one suspects a thing in my truck lol ok....maybe a little when they look in and see a row of 6x9's in the back lol

lol that might give um a hint. what are you runnin for lows?

99 durango slt:

88" chrome, cleared out up front. altezza rears.

system:

2 Fi SSD 18s

Bxi2607D

12cuft tuned to 35hz

Guest aseanj52

lol that might give um a hint. what are you runnin for lows?

I was running a L7 15's, blew it. Borrowed some comp 15's. While i had the comps i bought all the Pioneer Premier REV 6x9's for $80. But i gave back the 15's so i have no lows, lol Just ALOT of highs.

i live around alot of old people and they like to bitch about little thing well last year my one cool neighbor told me that they talk alot of shit about me and my music at their neighborhood watch meetings that they hold in the community center up tha street at tha park so one nite me and my neighbor got stupid drunk http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/drunk.gif and we decided to take my burb to tha park while they were holding their little meeting my drunk ass parked rite in front of the center and tried to blow tha roof off of that building to make a long story short i got a visit from tha cops that nite and i almost went to jail for talkin shit to tha fuzz but tha cop was coo and let it slide

accidently forgot ATT was on which is volume 17 or 50.... grandma got in and i thought id be nice and play some NPR while i gave her a ride to volunteer at work, next thing you know...... i turn it on, headunit automatically goes to 37 (a.k.a. full tilt) while playing Claremount Lounge

i do believe the first lyrics are " im fittin to meet this bitch up at the claremount lounge"

i dont know if the bass bothered her more or the bitch

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

ive done it in the taco bell drive through, wasnt too bad......did it in a suburban area (where this guy lives that i hate) did air forces on my full tilt........drove through...look back and watch the lights on, oh btw this was at 4 am

this should be changed to worst thing youve done in a drive through too, lol.....worsth thing i did was a nice heft burnout no blamin that on a ricer when there is as much black smoke as white

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

haha! love this...worst place? i dont know how bad it is..but...the shop i work out of is right beside a nut-house...ya know..people out there yelling at the cloud's going by ect...well...i bump it there all time's of the day or night...it's borring getting my logger cleaned up..unloading my source's..and repairing anything that we might have broke....sometime's they line up at the fence...some time's they just keep walking back and forth yelling and what not..dunno what they do when it's 3 a.m and im out there bumpin some Rehab lol is it mean? i dunno...they might like it lol.;

Archived